4.28.2005

Rain again in Tj...

In my way to the office, it started to rain.... had to find my umbrella under the seat before I got out of the car.
We are almost in may, and we're having rain again! They said "storm between 9am and noon"....

I haven't turned on the lights here.... it's kind of romantic, like this, rain outside, the white sky..... background music: "...ENTRE TODAS LAS MUJERES: voces de mujer cantan a Joaquín Sabina".... nice!

"....no hay nostalgia peor
que añorar lo que
nunca jamás sucedió"

I'm in at 8:00 am every morning, because I'm not working on saturdays.... everybody else gets here at 9:00 am...so I have this time, alone, to work on things that needs my whole attention and no distractions..... or to blog around! jejeje

Still raining outside..... the only problem is that at this early hour, the coffee is NOT READY!!!....

Well....almost nine now.....have to go...
Moist kisses from my wet Tj
Mony :o)

2 comments:

Cabeto said...

What a sweet sensation... reading you I evoked so many memories... I really like the rainy days!

Saludos fronterizos!

@MoonyTj said...

Hello :D

I like them too....

Saludos tijuaneros