2.28.2005

...los famosos y el baile...

Tango II
T. C. Chiu
CHANGE PARTNERS
-------------------------------
Must you dance
every dance
with the same fortunate man?
You have danced with him since the music began.
Won't you change partners and dance with me?
Must you dance
quite so close
with your lips touching his face?
Can't you see
I'm longing to be in his place?
Won't you change partners and dance with me?
Ask him to sit this one out.
while you're alone,
I'll tell the waiter to tell him he's wanted on the telephone.
You've been locked in his arms
ever since heaven-knows-when.
Won't you change partners and then,
You may never want to change partners again.
-------------------------------------------------
Tema de Jobim, popularizado por la suave voz de Frank Sinatra
------------------------------------
Saludos
Mony :o)

1 comment:

@MoonyTj said...

Escuché la canción en la radio, por el 690 de AM.... and I had to post it!!!

Saludos
:o)
Mony